What’s good for one is good for us all
Our pipeline model is designed to enhance the flow of students through Indiana’s educational system and into the workforce, which requires that IU collaborate closely with partners. By partnering with other educational institutions, policy makers, legislators, and employers, we can ensure that the insights we generate help the future of the entire state of Indiana. Working together, we can answer questions such as:
- Who is not currently completing high school and how can we help them do so?
- What post–high school pathways can students choose from and how do they decide which to choose?
- What programs and supports at IU work best for various students and why?
- How can we best guide students to successful career pathways within Indiana’s evolving workforce?
- How can we assist employers in finding the talent needed for Indiana businesses, industries, and communities to thrive